A yoga teacher-training programme is an investment that will pay for itself many times over – both monetarily and experientially.
Please note that the table below shows prices for the 2017 immersion.
Prices for 2018 will be posted soon.
|In shared accommodation||THB 179,580|
|In semi-private accommodation||THB 187,980|
|In single accommodation||THB 200,580|
The course price includes on-site accommodation in your chosen category, light breakfast, buffet brunch, buffet dinner as well as comprehensive training manuals and handouts. You are required to make your own travel arrangements to the venue and take out an appropriate travel insurance.
Deposit and payment
An initial deposit of THB 59,860, payable to Samahita Retreat, is required upon acceptance to the course irrespective of the accommodation option. The deposit confirms your place on the course. The remaining balance, with semi-private or single room supplements, if applicable, is to be made in two equal instalments by 26 October 2016 and 26 December 2016, respectively.
If you choose shared accommodation, you will stay in comfortable twin accommodation in spacious duplex rooms, pictured further below, with ample storage space for personal items and a shared en-suite bathroom.
The option of semi-private accommodation gives you a private room with a bathroom shared with another trainee.
In single rooms, you have your own en-suite bathroom.
All rooms at Samahita Retreat have complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Shared duplex room at Samahita
If you wish to come with your partner or family, Samahita Retreat is equipped to accommodate them. You can also stay off site and arrange your own accommodation. In both cases, please get in touch with us at email@example.com to be advised of prices.
For more details about accommodation at Samahita Retreat, please visit http://www.yoga-thailand.com/accommodation-rooms.html
Samahita residential accommodation building
On our carefully structured course you will receive two buffet meals daily: a substantial brunch after the led morning class, and a nutritious dinner at the end of our training day. All meals have cooked vegetarian and/or fish options as well as raw food alternatives. Tea and honey will be on offer in the early morning prior to the first class of the day, and brunch will still be available on our first 30-minute break. Samahita Retreat has a health bar where smoothies, juices and snacks can be purchased on all course breaks.
All trainees will receive our comprehensive course manuals and handouts. You are required to bring your own notebooks, pens and other study materials you may wish to use.
We have separate policies for cancellations and postponements.
In the event of cancellation:
- The deposit of THB 59,860 is non-refundable.
If the cancellation is received
- between 60 to 90 days before the start of the course (between 29 October–28 November 2016), then THB 71,832 (40% of the shared room rate) is non-refundable,
- between 30 to 59 days before the start of the course (between 29 November–28 December 2016), then THB 89,790 (50% of the shared room rate) is non-refundable,
- between 7 to 29 days before the start of the course (between 29 December 2016–20 January 2017), then THB 134,685 (75% of the shared room rate) is non-refundable,
- between 1 to 6 days before the start of the course (between 21–26 January 2017), then THB 161,622 (90% of the shared room rate) is non-refundable,
- after the course has begun, then the shared room rate of THB 179,580 (100%) is non-refundable.
In the event that a student cannot attend The Yoga Academy's Yin and Yang Yoga Teacher Training and Study Immersion in 2017, it is possible to postpone attendance to our course in 2018 – dates and rates to be announced – or to a Centered Yoga Teacher Training offered by Samahita Retreat within 12 months from receipt of postponement. In such cases, the following postponement conditions apply:
If the postponement is received
- more than 90 days before the start of the course, 50% of the deposit (THB 29,930) is non-transferable,
- between 60 to 90 days before the start of the course (between 29 October–28 November 2016), then the full deposit of THB 59,860 is non-transferable,
- between 30 to 59 days before the start of the course (between 29 November–28 December 2016), then the full deposit + 10% of the share-room rate (THB 77,818) is non-transferable,
- between 7 to 29 days before the start of the course (between 29 December 2016–20 January 2017), then the full deposit + 20% of the share-room rate (THB 95,776) is non-transferable,
- between 1 to 6 days before the start of the course (between 21–26 January 2017), then the full deposit + 30% of the share-room rate (THB 113,734) is non-transferable,
- after the course has started, then the full deposit + 40% of the share-room rate (THB 131,692) is non-transferable.
Take the next step
If you are seeking to make a career change or skill development, or wish to deepen your current personal understanding and experience of yoga, do join us! This comprehensive course, rated life changing by a number of our previous students, carefully lays down the foundations for a fulfilling life of learning, self-exploration and sharing of yoga’s immense potential for growth as compassionate and conscious human beings.